Funny story

Ok so I gave my almost 8 month old a bath last night... I took him out and boy was he mad! He literally threw a fit and clenched his fists and growled at me! lol I didn't think they were supposed to learn this until they were older?!?!?! It's funny for now, but he gets older that won't be happening! lol

CollinsMommy729

Asked by CollinsMommy729 at 5:50 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in General Parenting

• sounds funny. But most kids love to be in the water.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 5:54 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• It sounds normal to me. My 2 year old does it and I have three. I give the rule of thumb most times and let them stay till the prune. Than like I do with my three year old and have learned to do with my two year old is drain the tub. I tell them you can stay in until the waters done. I let them get out when they are done and call me. With my one year old I dont have to worry about it because just walking away from her she freaks out. But try keeping him in the tub until the water drains out and see what he does taking him out than. Never hurt to give it a shot. See what happens!
    TrevorsMommy507

Answer by TrevorsMommy507 at 6:15 PM on Mar. 23, 2011