I need help ! I just had a baby 3 months ago and took a pregnancy test yesterday and it came up positive. What to do ! I am so confused !

MommyTo2GirlsFL

Asked by MommyTo2GirlsFL at 3:56 PM on Jul. 9, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Coming from someone that has children 10 months apart...perpare..it is possible that you are prego again. If you want to confirm it go to the Dr...Good Luck Mommy!!
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 3:59 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• i might be in the same boat as you.. my son is 3 months and we are thinking im preg again, havent taken a test yet tho . im nervous! what made yo uthink you were preg. again?!
    shanna1989

Answer by shanna1989 at 4:03 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• Congratulations! My closest 2 (boy 9, girl almost 8) are 14 months apart. It is sort of like having twins at first, but it's great later. They also end up being the best of friends. Blessings!
    GrowingMama

Answer by GrowingMama at 4:18 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• WOW!
    Congrats.
    Why did'nt you get on Birth Control, Used Condoms or some sort of Protection???
    Anonymous

• Then you're pregnant, mama :) Go see your doc :)
    Cecilia77

Answer by Cecilia77 at 4:45 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• It is def. not from the last pregnancy, so you MUST be pregnant.

Nurse at OBGYN.
    Kristi :)
    www.partiesbykristi.com
    kristilandis

Answer by kristilandis at 5:20 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• Yes, they never truly communicate how "fertile" you are after you have a baby! I am the proud parent of two babies back to back...a 2006 girl and a 2007 boy! "It's a girl...and...it's a boy!"
    mgjrmom

Answer by mgjrmom at 5:50 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• What do you mean what are you gonna do? You're gonna be having another baby of course! I know you're probably scared and nervous right now at the though of having another one, but hey, that's what happens when you have sex. If it said + then you are. Start taking your prenantals again and save everything from your baby. Relax, it won't be that bad. You're being blessed with a gift, not a curse. Look at it this way, you'll already have just about everything you need already. Start preparing yourself mentally now. Good luck. It will be fine and down the road, it will be so amazing I promise! My sister and I are 13 months apart and we are sooo close now.
    Kaybean

Answer by Kaybean at 5:52 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• Your pregnant.....Same thing happened to me. My son was 3 months old when I got pregnant again. I skipped one birth control pill and oops....it was a blessing though:)
    Shevaughn

Answer by Shevaughn at 5:57 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• I'm not sure........at this point could you still have prior pregnancy hormones in your body? Go see the doctor. It may be time for baby #2.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 6:19 PM on Jul. 9, 2008