Could I be

I feel like I am going to get my period but I am not. I am irruglar and I normally get my period 10 days after ending my period and they usually last no less than 1.5 weeks. I am now on day 15 and no period. Does this mean I am late or just a irregular thing or and I going regular again. I have been so tiredlately going to bed early. I've been occasionally waking up in the middle of the night or just waking up earlier. I also been very hungry in the morning and lunch but by the time dinner comes around my stomach bothers me, I can't eat much and just want to go to bed. Could this be a sign of pregnancy. I had a baby back in 2006 and the only thing tha told me was a missed period.

itsajen812

Asked by itsajen812 at 6:59 AM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• STOP ASKING THE SAME CRAP OVER AND OVER AGAIN!! JUST WAIT, YOUR NOT LATE YET! IF YOUR SO WORRIED ABOUT IT THEN TAKE A STUPID TEST!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Nov. 26, 2008