What recipes groups should I join especially on a budget

mandmsmamaof3

Asked by mandmsmamaof3 at 6:05 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I am not sure why groups would cost money, does it mean you trade them? We use www.allrecipes.com. Its great because you can type in what you are in the mood for and hit 'rating' and there are 5 star recipes that my husband and I try that are to die for. And its free!! You can even hit the ingrediants button and type in what you have at home and it will give you recipes for what you have. Also people will post their comments...for example they will say I didn't have any mozz cheese so I used cheddar and it came out great.
    AmyLynn5398

Answer by AmyLynn5398 at 8:40 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• you can try sparkpeople.com, they have recipes and weight loss tips and it's free.
    sodapple

Answer by sodapple at 9:28 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I like the two above.
    tazdvl

Answer by tazdvl at 10:47 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• just whatever you like
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 1:20 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I wouldn't actually pay to join a recipe group. I like the sparkpeople recipes myself.
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 10:01 AM on Mar. 27, 2011