Can i be???

I just had a baby 6 months ago and to be honest we haven't been very careful since...i woke up this morning with a headache backache sore breast's and very queasy i'm not due for my period for another 3 day's and i've been to worried about pregnancy even when i was on birthcontrol that i refuse to take a home pregnancy test unless i'm late....so for now i was hoping someone could tell me does this sound like pregnancy symptoms...i didn't really get these this earl with any of my 3 kids

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:08 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Wait to see if you miss your period, then test. Or go to your doctor.
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 6:11 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• best thing to do is take a test
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 6:13 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Oh good heavens. Well my answer to if I was pregnant was if my boobs hurt yeah their was a good chance that I was. As for the back pain you could be just getting your period. So it could go both ways. Wait it out the more you worry the longer it will take for your period to come. Stress keeps it for happening. I dont know why you just wont test yourself. But you have your reasons. Hope it goes however you want it too. I have been in your shoes. Mines one now, and the others are two and three.
    TrevorsMommy507

Answer by TrevorsMommy507 at 6:19 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• sounds like symptoms to me. Just test in a day or so to be sure
    BUTTERFLY463

Answer by BUTTERFLY463 at 7:49 PM on Mar. 23, 2011