What does that mean when nothing you eat hits the spot?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:16 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Maybe you're just really hungry? Or lacking vitamins? I'm honestly not sure.
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 6:19 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• It could mean you are carbohydrate intolerant. Your body puts out extra insulin as a direct result of eating carbs (vs. proteins or fats) and that extra insulin is what creates hunger pangs and keeps your brain from indicating to you that you are full so you keep eating yet nothing satisfies.
    Anonymous

• I get that all the time. It means that i'm either not really hungry, just bored or that I have a nutritional need going unfilled. Or that I need to go shopping...
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 6:22 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• For me it means I am getting ready to start my period :( It happens every month and it sucks..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 6:41 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• still hungry
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 6:49 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Your not hungry
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 5:09 AM on Mar. 24, 2011