They say the world is gonna come to an end in 2012 what would u like to accomplish between now and then

diana398

Asked by diana398 at 6:22 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• groomdate david beckham's twin brother, win a multi million dollar jackpot and...oh yeah frolic on the exotic beaches all over the world with david beckham's twin brother...hmmm.

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 4:45 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• World peace?, or at least peace with all my fellow cafe mommers.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 6:24 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I do not believe in this. I just want to keep living my life like its golden, deal with whatever comes my way, and keep enjoying watching my son grow up.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 6:24 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Last I heard it was the toasters that were going to be the death of us all, so I'd like to clean out my toasters before then, maybe sell them to my enemies. I have like 5, so I better get moving otherwise we're in trouble.
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 6:33 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• A whole lot of drinking!!
    jucyfrut

Answer by jucyfrut at 6:38 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• This is what I would like to accomplish:

By the date of the end (for those who believe in the end).. I would like to have everyone in my surrounding area who believes the world is going to end in 2012 to : sign over all their property to me, give me all their jewelry and cash, titles to all motor vehicles, made a signer on all of their bank accounts, and made the beneficiary of their life insurance policies. (((no refunds or exchanges... once everything is signed over it's a done deal........))))

That's what I want to accomplish before 2012..........
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 7:09 PM on Mar. 23, 2011