What are you doing right now, besides playing on cafemom :)

I'm laying on the couch watching dora with my girls. My 3 year old is talking to my belly, she is obsessed with HER baby, lol :)

amber1330

Asked by amber1330 at 6:26 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Cool. I am watching the news. A neighbor has roped my husband into helping her with a leaky faucet. She is divorced. So he and LO have gone there.
    Peace and quiet. Hopefully, she sends them back fed because I just make banana toast for my dinner.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 6:27 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• we just got done eating ham & cheese omelets and waffles. now i sent the little ones to go clean up the hurricane that hit their room ;) and in half an hour its time for bath/bed routine.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 6:29 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• i am listening to my daughters play and the t.v is on sprout.. doing laundy too
    lilsmiley0001

Answer by lilsmiley0001 at 6:29 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I am talking to the hubby and trying to come up with something to do.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 6:30 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Sitting here watching my kids who are playing with a puzzle and watching cartoons. And wondering how much longer they are going to stay quiet lol, its been nice and peaceful but it won't last much longer.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 6:30 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• cleaning my kitchen and making dinner. I have my lap top on the kitchen counter.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:31 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Watching ABC news, wishing it were 8:30pm not 6:30pm so I could put DS to bed and head that way myself.
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 6:35 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• DD is down for her nap so YAY!!!! lol I'm half watching Tyra...don't usually watch her but nothing else is on TV and I'm talking to my mama through Yahoo IM...also trying to find directions to DH's interveiw....he's trying to become supervisor at his job and for some reason the interview is 45 minutes away in Sacramento....he's already on the road and forgot that he's never been there before and doesnt know how to get there lol...silly man
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 6:37 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• eating and on the phone.. bad me
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 6:38 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I'm typing up my next post for my "family tested, kid approved" recipe newsletter. I am trying to decide whether to share my Sloppy Joe Pizza recipe or share the 3 ingredient chicken breasts we had last night. Both are super yummy....Subscribe to my newsletter and see which one I go with!

Have a great day!
    Machelle

MachelleL.

Answer by MachelleL. at 6:49 PM on Mar. 23, 2011