Have you had a LEEP procedure?

I had a LEEP procedure done 2 days ago & now for some reason I am severly bloated. So bloated in fact that I cant button up my pants...I look 5 months pregnant! I wasn't to worried thinking it was from the surgery but after talking to my doctor I realize it is not a side effect and my doctor can't give me any answers.

After doing some googling I found out that A LOT of women experienced the same thing and their doctors didnt know what to tell them either. Some women even said it didnt go away for MONTHS. I am soo freaked out right now.

If you have had something similar happen please share your expeirence

FITmama2B

Asked by FITmama2B at 6:28 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Health

• i had a leep done years ago but i dont remember ever getting bloated from it. i was just a bit crampy from it for a few days.
    hmm glad i didnt get that side effect.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 6:31 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• i have had 2 LEEPS done .... and I did get bloated with both of them,... but it only lasted for maybe 2 weeks... I just felt like I had a bad period for that long ( like the bloating and I also had some cramping and stuff ) .....GL
    2lilbumblebees

Answer by 2lilbumblebees at 6:46 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• had a leep done aswell but no bloating.. sorry ur feeling bad :(
    cnv13085

Answer by cnv13085 at 7:06 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I had a leep, but no bloating. Sorry!

Answer by missanc at 8:31 PM on Mar. 23, 2011