Does anyone know if you can attach 2 superyards together or if the superyard + the extension kit is as big as it gets?

I have a fairly large unfenced backyard. I really dont take my daughter outside much because we live right in front of a park that really doesnt have anything appropriate for a 2 year old to play on safely. and every single time we go outside she runs right for the park and proceeds to try to climp up to the top of this 10 foot jungle gym with huge openings. Its enough to give me a heart attack.

I want to buy 2 of the superyards for her to run around in because I dont feel like one even with an extension kit is quite large enough for her. But they arent cheap and I dont want to buy two and then not be able to attach them together. If I could attach them together i would actually end up buying 3 sets for her.

So does ANYONE know? I need my little girl to get some more outside time but its getting hard to chase her down at 8 months pregnant.

SaturnsMom

Asked by SaturnsMom at 6:29 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• If the extension kit connects two ends, it will connect two sets. Simple as that.

BTW- if you don't let her learn her limitations, she'll just be in more danger when you do FINALLY let her play like a kid.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 6:42 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• thanks for your opinion Obby even though I am going to disreguard it. I was looking for an answer from someone who actually had one and could tell me.

BTW- We live in inner city so there are other reasons I need this gate besides the perpetual park struggle that just happens to be the main issue at the moment.
    SaturnsMom

Comment by SaturnsMom (original poster) at 6:48 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• If you're referencing the 2 1/2 ft high plastic play yards... I have not had one in about 10 years, but the *did* connect together. Disregard that one too, since I'm more of a fan of supervising toddlers than leaving them to their own devices.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 6:57 PM on Mar. 23, 2011