Stuck in a weight loss bind. adult content

Ok SO I am one of thoes people that can eat anything and not gain a pound. If I do it takes years unless I was pregnant. Well, I am not pregnant and havent been in a year. However, I have had 3 kids. For 27 months of the past 4 years I have been pregnant. I have lost 30 pound with my last one. Now that I am down that 30 pounds and my thyroid is fine. Nothing is working. I have cut out almost everything no soda, junk, ECT. I get out and walk when I can life is a little crazy and my husband lets face is a little non-helpful 99% percent of the time. I need something that is going to work for me and I dont feel like doing the hcg diet again. Anyone have ANYTHING that works? Besides starving myself!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:39 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I eat 1500 calories per day and workout super hard 5-6 days per week. It is a lot but I really enjoy the exercise!
    PrincessPeach06

Answer by PrincessPeach06 at 8:47 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I eat 1,200 calories, under 100g carbs, and under 60g fat. I do 30 mins of cardio a day and I have dropped 30 pounds in 3 months. I tried that "low carb" diet, 25g of carbs a day is not healthy, I dropped 5 lbs then plateued fast. Just cut out bread, corn, and potatoes and you'll lose the weight but remember to eat fruits and non-starch veggies.
    jenmerk

Answer by jenmerk at 10:27 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I have to say both PPs are right. Your calorie intake is going to depend on how much you weigh and how active you are. Once you drop weight and are no longer losing you need to up your calories. I just watch my carbs, couldn't even tell you how many I have for each meal because I have been doing it for so long that I know what I can eat and what I can't......this works for me and I have yet to hit a plateau.
    tazdvl

Answer by tazdvl at 10:45 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Your BMR is going to be the key in how many calories your body needs to consume in order to lose weight.
    Calories in vs. calories out...that is what weight loss is all about.
    One pound of fat contains 3500 calories, so you have to burn an extra 3500 calories per week to lose just 1 lb of weight.
    PM me your age, height, weight and how many days per week you work out and I will do the math for you to have a guideline of how many calories you should consume...
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 9:29 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• just eating healthy and exercising when you can in time you will see a difference
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 1:20 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Take a look at your portions. Start measuring your food and take an honest look. Keep a food log for a couple of weeks to get a really good idea of what you really are eating. It may surprise you.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:18 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Find out how many calories you take in a day, cut it by 300 (don't go under 1200), make sure it's a healthy mix of carbs/protein/fiber/good fats and burn more calories than you take in. There's really no other "good" way to do it and keep it off.
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 10:00 AM on Mar. 27, 2011