Who "owns" the tv in your house?

This isn't a question for those who don't own a tv, or the one's who only watch like an hour a week. If you normally watch some amount of tv everyday, who win's the station battle? During the day, like before dinner time, typically if the tv is on it's on Nick Jr or Sprout. But come 6pm it's mommies time to watch the local news, and then the world news. I grew up the same way, we got to watch an hour after school, then it was adult tv for the rest of the night. And we got saturday morning cartoons. SO doesn't get home till after midnight, so he watches tv when everyone else is sleeping. So what about you ladies? All child shows all the time, or does mommy have a designated tv time?

ba13ygrl1987

Asked by ba13ygrl1987 at 6:39 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My DH has his tv and I have mine.

Answer by louise2 at 6:41 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• the kids run the tv until they go to bed most of the time, usually nick jr or disney
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 6:41 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• lol,mostly my husband

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:42 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• i dont care much for tv anymore. all of the shows i like to watch come on after they go to bed. all i ask is that i get the tv at 2pm for OLTL. however their cartoons do go off when we eat dinner and then they stay off for the rest of the evening.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 6:43 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• LO gets 2 hours of TV a day....not for any specific reason, just seems like a good number lol....the rest of the day is mine and DH gets an hour to watch the news lol....Yeah I OWN that remote! lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 6:45 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• no one.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 6:45 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Me. If I want to watch something, I do.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 6:46 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Sadly my girls :( that's until daddy comes home with their tv. He is off doing training right now and took my girls tv with him to keep him sane at night while in the barracks. When he gets back, I am sure it will go back to my hubby having the say on what's on the tv. I don't mind as long as it is not tuesday night when teen mom comes on. One of the only shows I HAVE to watch.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 6:46 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• DH or the kids.. i guess i have final say though
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 6:48 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• My son! Until bedtime then my dh and I share because we mainly like the same things.
    jspenny2705

Answer by jspenny2705 at 6:48 PM on Mar. 23, 2011