How much has Obamacare screwed up your life?

Just wondering if anyone has died or gone bankrupt or lost thier job or can no longer find medical care like all the republicans predicted a year ago today.

UpSheRises

Asked by UpSheRises at 6:52 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• not at all!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:53 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Not at all!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 6:54 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• My sister has gone bankrupt . . . but it is because she had cancer and her premiums shot up . . . . her portion of the bill is also high. It is not due to Obamacare. It is due to our broken medical system and privatized helath plans.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 6:57 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

Answer by ImaginationMama

I am so sorry to hear that. I didn't intend to make light of people like your sister.

UpSheRises

Comment by UpSheRises (original poster) at 7:01 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• My health benefits were going down while rates rose a year before the election. Obamacare has done nothing to change my situation.
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 7:02 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• lol...well...PA was losing doctors WELL BEFORE The Affordable Care Act....and I can STILL find a doctor...go figure

Imaginationmama...so sorry to hear about your sister, I hope she is doing well

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 7:03 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• No. My health care plan was not affected by this. I get Tricare or if I wanted to, I could go to the VA.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 7:04 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Considering it won't be fully implemented until 2014...it's kind of hard to tell!!!!

How about we hold off on the "impact statements" until this crap comes to fruition. Of course I'm hoping the fiscal conservatives can defund it, and/or the SCOTUS rules it unconstitutional!!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:04 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• LOL. Not at all.
    By the way.....
    It is called "Health Care"....not "Obamacare",even though Republicans (Conservatives) want to call it that,.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 7:06 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I haven't had any changes to my health care
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 7:06 PM on Mar. 23, 2011