Did anything Funny happen to you today?id something

Did anything funny happen to you today? Do you have a funny story to share? Id sure love to hear it!

Ambear72

Asked by Ambear72 at 6:59 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I thought is was funny: First thing this morning my youngest came into our room took my hubbys pillow off the bed said, "my pillow" and ran back to his room with his daddys pillow. Luckily daddy was at work so no one was actually pillow-less.
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 7:13 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I was at work and I was drawing up 8 vaccines for the Vet for a litter of puppies visit. This doctor is kinda cranky and was bugging me with constantly asking if I was done yet. I mean like every 6 seconds. I finally looked at her and said ' Are you in the room vaccinating puppies?' She said 'NO I'm not!' I said to her 'Well, then I'm not done yet!' She new I was kidding but ti totally threw her off. She laughed.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:28 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• thats cute! My son would do that when he was little so he could smell me on the pillow. Little ones are so amazing! thanks for sharing!
    Ambear72

Comment by Ambear72 (original poster) at 7:29 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Today my daughter was watching dora and was repeating what dora was saying in spanish. They kept saying ariba and abajo (I bet those are spelled wrong) and my daughter would copy but would say ariba and a butthole! It was hard to punish her for saying it because she really thought that is what she was saying, I corrected her and walked in the other room to laugh.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 8:11 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I don't let my daughter call people buttholes or anything of the sort, that's why I said it was hard for me to punish her.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 8:12 PM on Mar. 23, 2011