When life gets you down

How do you pick yourself up?

Ambear72

Asked by Ambear72 at 7:03 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Health

• Call someone close or have a glass of wine!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 7:04 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Go running to release the stress and have a moment to myself, of course while jamming out to uplifting music!
    mrs_dybdahl

Answer by mrs_dybdahl at 7:05 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Sometimes I just let it consume me. Have a pity party for one, cry, go to bed early and generally I wake up feeling real good.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:06 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• All I have to do is look around and right away I will find someone much worse off than me, it does not fail!!!!!

Answer by older at 7:11 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I try and stay active. I make sure to plan my days so i don't have a lot of down time to mope...take a walk, maybe clean out a closet or junk drawer. Usually being productive gives me a sense of accomplishment which makes me feel a lot better.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 7:12 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I get my hubby to hang out with the kids and take an extra hot shower until the water hot water runs out and hide away in my room with lifetime! I used to feel guilty, but not any more :)
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 7:14 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Go skipping... did you know you can't skip and be sad at the same time... try it!
    :-)
    dabsbeauty

Answer by dabsbeauty at 4:44 AM on Mar. 24, 2011