whats up with that?

okay so i get on here this morning reading questions and i swear i read the same darn question three times under different categories. why do people do that? i mean i am not getting ignorant,but if i post a question and after an hour or so i don't get a reponse i will delete it and if i feel the need i will repost it somewhere else but i don't post the same question on three different posts at the same time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:55 AM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Just for Fun

• And actually I think MOST of us skim through the "newest questions" and then go to our fave category so I don't think it's necessary to post that many times at all.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 8:30 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I noticed that too, and I get posting it to a couple of different categories if they fit to get the widest range of answers, but I don't get the ones that are completely off topic. Like a marriage/relationship question in the babies (0-12 months) category! After its been posted to relationships and one or two other categories!
    chillemi78

Answer by chillemi78 at 8:13 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I agree. If it's a parenting question that covers a couple age groups or a political question that's also a religious one, I can understand that. But otherwise it's just annoying.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 8:29 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Well sometimes the question can be considered a health question but if it is a health question regarding a 3 yr old then they would put it under both hoping someone who can relate or help will respond. That does not bother me nearly as much as when the question is clearly a one subject catagory like "can I be pregnant?" and it is in relationships and just for fun and babies....hell even religion...just to get as much attention as they can.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:46 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I don't think people realize that the majority of us read through the Newest Questions =] I know I do.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:22 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I've posted the same Q in two sections once, but I put a "disclaimer" on it- stating that I listed it in both. I wanted a range of answers. :) I'm new- and addicted to the answers section, so I didnt know about the newest Q section. Good to know!
    ZoeKatsMom

Answer by ZoeKatsMom at 10:39 AM on Nov. 26, 2008