Do you have to have a bank account to open paypal for etsy or is there a card or something u can use i dont have a bank account

amyallboys

Asked by amyallboys at 7:13 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• you must have a bank account
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 7:14 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• You must have a bank account/credit line. Nosy, I know... but why on earth don't you have a bank account. I can't imagine!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:17 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• To be honest I'm poor me my fiance and 4 boys live on his one check every 2 weeks I been trying to start a daycare and its taken a while but I'm trying hard to get something going .don't like living like this.so my next thing is to use my talent and hopefully get something going on Etsy
    amyallboys

Comment by amyallboys (original poster) at 7:25 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Gotcha :) In that case, open an account with his check. It only takes $25 to open a checking account. There really isn't much you can do without one.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:27 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• life is totally livable without a bank account!! My aunt has done it for over 12yrs and ive been doing it for over a year
    michellesgirls2

Answer by michellesgirls2 at 8:43 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• You should have a bank acct. just to start building up a credit score and if it comes to the point that you really need a car then having an acct. started will come in handy to get a car loan if ever need be.
    mlgrob57

Answer by mlgrob57 at 11:34 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• If you have a credit card you can use that, but it would be easier if you had a bank account
    MChildressDem

Answer by MChildressDem at 1:35 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• You can also use one of those greendot money cards like you can buy at walmart, and just load money on it. That's what I do!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 2:04 PM on Mar. 29, 2011