When is your mom's birthday?

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving here in the US. It's also my mom's 60th birthday. Or it would have been if she hadn't died. This is our 8th Thanksgiving without her. The 8th time we're celebrating her birthday without her. She was only 51 when she died. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday but it's going to be sad this year.
Those of you that still have mom's don't forget to thank them (if you're speaking to them anyway) because they can be taken in an instant.

justanotherjen

Asked by justanotherjen at 8:16 AM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Just for Fun

• My mom's birthday is February 6th...she died on July 30, 2001...she was only 56. The pain is still so unbearable at times...She never got to meet our 3 kids...It kills me I'll never see her hold my babies.
    It makes me sad to read of so many problems out there with moms and daughters...I agree with you, OP...to all the very lucky ladies who still have their moms, give thanks you still do...Once their gone, that's it...and it can happen in an instant.
    Happy Thanksgiving all...
    JillianMomOf3

Answer by JillianMomOf3 at 8:29 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Aww hugs, I'm so sorry. My mother's B-day is Dec.11

hugs

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 8:18 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• My mom's is Valentine's Day
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 8:19 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• oh honey she's still with you. have you ever heard the song holes in the floor of heaven? celebrate like you would when she was there cuz she'll be smilin down on all of you. happy thanksgiving,happy birthday to your mother and god bless
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:22 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• hugsSo sorry to hear of your loss and thanks for the reminder.  Thankfully my mom is still here with me and I DO thank her quite often.  And yes, I believe she's still there with you, too, especially around the holidays when everyone in your family gathers together.  Go ahead and thank her again.  She can hear you!! 

God Bless!

jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 8:34 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• My mother passed away December 12, 2001. I can't believe that it has been almost 7 years. She was only 58 when she left. Her birthday was September 11. We watched 9-11 in her bed crying together. After that the cancer consumed her rather fast and sadly that was one of the last times she was able to talk to me. I miss her daily but I still get her a birthday cake each year and try to find a way to celebrate her daily. That seems to help with the pain. Happy Thanksgiving.
    marygoround_99

Answer by marygoround_99 at 8:35 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Dec. 13 was my mom's birthday. Her spirit is always with us during the holidays because she loved having us over. Her last Thanksgiving was 1995, with 35 of us four kids, plus kids and spouses. It has never been the same since she died just before Thanksgiving 1996.
    We are cooking for eleven counting us. Kisses and hugs to all mother's who cook. It is a big job. God bless us all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:36 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Aug.24
    moviestartaal

Answer by moviestartaal at 8:44 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I am sorry for your loss. My moms birthday is Jan. 4th and I am going to go give her a hug and tell her I love her!
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 8:50 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• My mothers bday is dec.3rd but this year were celebrating without her,she passed away in april.
    leahc

Answer by leahc at 8:56 AM on Nov. 26, 2008