Why am getting so much Dizziness now that am 6 months and half ?

I dont know why am getting so dizzie now am 6 months dont you get dizzy during the first months ????

Asked by EvaMaria18 at 4:03 PM on Jul. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I would check with your doctor - but it could be possible that you are anemic and need more iron. I am anemic and it got worse with pregnancy. I had to take my prenatals along with a seperate iron pill. If I didn't take it, I was dizzy and generally tired and weak.

Answer by Fawn80 at 4:11 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• Low Iron perhaps. or baby is putting some pressure on your arteries restricting the blood flow. Is it off and on all day or do you notice it more when you first wake up?? I would definitely mention it next visit. Or if it's bad enough make a phone call. i ahd to take the extra iron pill too. UGH!! I hate those things with a passion.

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 4:34 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• Def. Talk to your doctor about it there's many things that could be going on. Hopefully nothing serious...Are you eating well?

Answer by Cecilia77 at 4:44 PM on Jul. 9, 2008