Anyone interested in a book exchange?

We started a book exchange. I am looking for 4 more people who would be interested in participating. You mail one book to a child who is on the form, then add your own child (including gender & age, so that the books are appropriate for your child) and send the letter off to six more people, who in turn do the same. If everyone follows through, your child will receive 36 books. I figure that even if my child only receives 5-10 books that I've come out ahead and had some fun. It's a great way to build your library. If you are interested or have any questions please let me know. My email is Rachel.Remington@me.com or send me a message here.

It's super easy, just a few photo copies and stamps. I sent our a Dr. Seuss book in a padded envelope with 6 stamps on it!

RaeLynne629

Asked by RaeLynne629 at 7:42 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in General Parenting

• That is way too much work for me! Sorry!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 7:48 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• It wasn't that bad, the worst part is finding people who will participate! :-)
    RaeLynne629

Comment by RaeLynne629 (original poster) at 8:33 AM on Mar. 25, 2011