My life just fell apart in an instance... (not a question)

So my ex just stole my car and it was my only pair of car and house keys. I was dumb and allowed him around to see our son even though he shouldn't be around. I'm freaking out, I can't stop sobbing... I now have no way to transport my child or myself around. Have no way to work, nothing. I can't believe he would do that to me or his son! I called the police but so far nothing.....

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 7:43 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• Sorry...I've been thinking about you. Were the police able to at least get you into your house? Do you own or rent? I would look into changing your locks which doesn't have to be too expensive...because I would not want him to have your house keys with the way he is. Maybe you could look into either public transportation if it is available where you live to get you through a couple days? Or try to ask for a ride from a coworker or family member or friend just to and from work for the next couple days until you can get something resolved? Just try to think of the practical things for right now and hope like hell the rest works out.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 8:15 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• What did the police say, did you report it as stolen. I can't imagine them not doing anything.
    emmasmama2007

Answer by emmasmama2007 at 7:45 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Who's name is on the title?

I can't believe a man would do that to his kid. What a BASTARD!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:45 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Sorry mama. What a bastard. That would be it for visitations. On top of what he has put you through before, I think stealing your car at a visitation might send a message. Glad you reported it so it will be documented. Prosecute to the fullest, send the pig to jail over it.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 7:50 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• OMG . . . . JuneMama . . . .I am so sorry. I can't believe someone would do that. I hope the police find him soon, bring the car back, and throw his butt in jail.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 7:47 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Makes me wish I was on the BountyHunter team, we'd track that ******** down, throw his butt in our big SUV, and walk him into jail.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 7:57 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I am with imaginationmama, we would find him. what a jerk. let us know what happens.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 8:02 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• What state are you in? I am new here, but read your question and really feel for you. Parenting is hard enough without all of the turmoil. Wish I could help you. Things will surely get better, and believe me, what comes around goes around, he won't get away with everything forever, payback works in mysterious ways.....
    aac11

Answer by aac11 at 8:12 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• We both are but it's court ordered I get it, they said if they find him he will probably get charged with grand theft auto and violation of the no cantact order, but he ALWAYS gets away with everything..... I have no friends or family close, and I'm an emotional wreck. I can't believe someone I thought the best of did this to me..... I gave him the benefit of the doubt and now I'm about to be jobless and homeless with a kid
    June_Mama09

Comment by June_Mama09 (original poster) at 7:50 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• You will be okay. I know it is hard to see that now, but you will manage to get past this. When are you suppose to work next?
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:52 PM on Mar. 23, 2011