How do you motivate yourself when you are completely burned out?

I work full-time and tutor part-time, plus I take a full graduate course load. My oldest was up sick all night puking, so I took the day off work, but I still have tutoring and homework to do tonight. I'm 7 months pregnant and don't feel good myself, and I am not sure how I am going to make it through my night. I HATE times I feel like this, but I feel like I have too much on my plate. Normally I do okay with it all, but today I am just so overwhelmed!

Mom-2-3-Girlz

Asked by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 7:46 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• To be honest I'll go off to sleep for good 2 hours & then decide the rest....
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 11:25 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Eat some fruit it will build an immune system and it will give you a boost of energy ...also eat some protein. If I were you I would have some eggs with an orange and/or banana and a glass of milk
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 7:50 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Sounds like you need a day of rest. I know you can't tonight, but in the near future you should take a day for yourself. As far as getting motivated, try what wheresthewayout said. It might help with a quick boost so you can get things done.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 8:20 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I usually pray...Ask god to give me strength..I am 32 weeks and I feel like sometimes I can't take another step..I also have two other small children and it gets a little overwhelming sometimes...
    Myunbornlove

Answer by Myunbornlove at 10:36 PM on Mar. 23, 2011