Need tips to help me...

Hello, my name is Nicole, and i am hoping to make some new friends, who will not think I have lost my mind. The thing is, I have two children already. One is almost 16(daughter) and the other recently turned 11(son). The thing is I seriously want to have another child with my husband now. Many of my family members think I am out of my mind since I am 34, and my kids are the ages they are. Like I told my husband, I can't help that I really want this, and at least the other two kids are up in ages, and could help out. (When I am not doing so well.) My health has been doing so much better than it was before. I have chronic back pain and have been told that I have something called Fibromialgia. (I think that is how it is spelled.) Anyway, I think now is a great time to have our third child. I don't care if it is a boy or a girl, as long as the baby is healthy. I'm a little scared that I may not be able to get pregnant because my cycle has been so crazy. Last month I took a few ovulation test to see when I was ovulating, and then we did what needed to be done. Unfortunately I'm not pregnant even though my cycle was extremely late this month. Last month my cycle began on Feb. 5 and lasted til the 8th. This month I began spotting a little on March 17. I spotted for a few days and now I have been having a light period. I am not sure exactly when I should start testing for ovulation now. Any tips from any one would be greatly appreciated. Getting pregnant really does mean the world to me.

I'd like to thank anyone in advance for any help you can give me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:46 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I have friends who were pregnant with fibromyalgia . . . and they did just fine, as long as they were able to rest enough. If your cycles are funky, you can buy ovulation predictor tests that come in bulk . . . with more than 7. You can buy bulk on the net, too, but Target sells a pretty good Ovu pack for unpredictable cycles. Just test and test until you ovulate, and then you can hold off for a while until after you start bleeding again.

Good luck!
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 8:16 PM on Mar. 23, 2011