How long?

How long would implantation cramping last for? I've been cramping on and off since yesterday about 7pm. no period yet so idk? it could be that, dunno. haven't taken a test yet. any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:05 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I cramped throughout most of my pregnancies . . . sometimes the uterous does that when it is stretching.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 8:08 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• with 1 and 2 it was only a few weeks, but this time around I am 20 weeks of yesterday and I still have cramps every now and then
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 8:12 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• IDK, but I've been cramping for over a week know. Feels like i'm getting my period yet i'm not due yet. Not ready to be pregnant yet so I hope thats not it, but it seems like its a common symptom. I have 5 kids, I never experienced this before so i'm confused.
    Roisin07

Answer by Roisin07 at 8:49 PM on Mar. 23, 2011