What is one of the funniest thing you've ever read on a bumper sticker?

I saw one this morning that said "Auntie Em, Hate you, Hate Kansas. I'm taking the dog-Dorothy"

On the back windshield of my truck is one that reads "This truck protected by Smith and Wesson three nights a week. You pick which three."

I also like "I'm out of bed, dressed and in the car don't press your luck"

GrnEyedGrandma

Asked by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:30 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I had 1 that said "If it's tourist season, why can't we shoot em?"

how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 8:40 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• i get behind someone in the carline at my sons school pretty often and her sticker says "my husband is my other ride"
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:37 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• when i first started dating my dh he stuck a magnet on my moms car that said "don't worry, your daughters in good hands."..it had a girl blind folded and she was smiling...it was kinda kinky. My mom knows my dh though..so it was cool. she didnt notice it for a few days and was driving around with it..lol
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:43 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• i used to have a bumper sticker that said "if you're going to ride my a**, at least pull my hair" ... but someone stole it =[ it was magnetic...go figure.
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 8:46 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I like the one that says "If you're gonna ride my ass atleast pull my hair".
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 8:48 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• My Husband is a coal miner and he has one on the back of his truck that reads " The lower I go the more she likes it " and it has a crawling coal miner going in between the mug flap woman's legs
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 10:16 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• "My bully beat up your honor roll student"
    catsmom1993

Answer by catsmom1993 at 10:22 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• During the 2004 presidential election cycle I saw a sticker that said; "Clean up America Flush 2 Johns....Bush Cheney '04" The Johns were John Kerry and John Edwards!!!!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:35 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• One of the funniest I've seen had to be modified. There was an employee at the court house that had a bumper sticker that said "Marriage = man + women" but the "man" and "woman" were stick people, not words.

So my lesbian co-worker took a magic marker and "corrected it" by drawing a skirt on the man of the bumper sticker. It amused me to see someone take so much pride in their destruction of someone elses property, and made me wonder how long it took them to figure out it had been tampered with.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:11 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I am not antisocial, I just hate everyone.
    aac11

Answer by aac11 at 10:08 PM on Mar. 23, 2011