How long do you go without shaving?

I am 32 weeks and i dont think i have shaved since i was lik 28 or 29 weeks. I swear when im pregnant shaving is like the last thing on my mind. Up until i get close to my due date, dont want to be all harry in the delivery room. Lol

michelle.coppes

Asked by michelle.coppes at 8:47 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I never quit shaving daily. 39 weeks and I was still shaving without a problem. I have a hair phobia...since I was 12...the longest I have gone without shaving has been 3 days. (and that is shaving everywhere that needs to be shaved).
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 8:51 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• in the summer of course I shave more cause I wear shorts, but in the colder weather I don't shave, but once a month and that is the day of my doctors app. just incase he has to look at me or something lol. When I get closer to my due date I shave every few days lol. I already can't reach the back of my legs so I have my dh do that part lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 8:51 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• i don't shave very often lol
    lelly1019

Answer by lelly1019 at 8:53 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I don't shave all that often...particularly when I'm pregnant. I can no longer see what I'm doing "down there".
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:01 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I usually do every couple of days. But once my pregnant belly gets in the way it gets a little harder, but I still try.
    MommyNMay

Answer by MommyNMay at 9:07 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I am not pregnant, but I go 3-4 days without shaving because it takes that long for it to grow back.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 9:09 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Probably like 2-3 weeks would be the longest. That belly gets in the way.
    ja2010

Answer by ja2010 at 9:14 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Shaving is a bitch! Can I say that word? well i didnt shave when i was prego what was the point my husband was hardly home and if he wanted my legs shaved all he had to do was do it for me. haha which he use to do for me when we were 1st together.
    ZeenaS.Muh

Answer by ZeenaS.Muh at 9:19 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I don't shave very often anyway and when I was pregnant I may have shaved like 10 times total lol I was planning on shaving the day I was induced but nope I forgot and was totally embarassed lol but oh well that's not what matters anyway!
    DavidsMom0218

Answer by DavidsMom0218 at 9:30 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• i shave my legs every prolly 3 days but i shave every other day down there, having no problem with my belly totally getting in my way but i haven't reach 7 months yet lol
    MommyLayne

Answer by MommyLayne at 9:40 PM on Mar. 23, 2011