• In the Spotlight:

I really dont understand....

I posted here yesterday about possibly being pregnant because Im over a week late according to my last two cycles. We also tried right when we were supposed to be ovulating and my last period was on October 24th. I have been getting tired in the middle of the day when I usally dont and I just had that instinct that we were pregnant. I already have one baby and did not have any symptoms with him untill we were about 5 weeks pregnant and just my boobs hurt. Any ways I take a freaking pregnancy test this morning and it came out negative. Whats this crap about? Can someone tell me if I did it too soon or if I should try again in a couple more days or what?

LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Asked by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 8:50 AM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• No it's not too early for it to show up a positive, I've had many fake negatives, so try again tomorrow when you wake up, good luck.
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 8:52 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Why do you think that you had fake negatives? Was the test bad or did you just test too early?
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 8:57 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• THANK YOU for asking this question!!! I ov on Oct 20th and the SAME thing is happening, but my boobs hurt and I am getting dry heaves- but the test I took says Not Pregnant- UGH- let me know how things work out for you!
    jessicasea

Answer by jessicasea at 1:09 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• When I was pregnant with my son all the tests came up negative. I had a blood test and that was the only positive test I got. I too thought I was pregnant this month; I was one day late; I'm nevere late. So I go and spend $19 on a test only to sit down this morning and there is my period. We have been trying for a while too; Congrats if you are!!!!!
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 10:35 AM on Nov. 27, 2008