Do you ever feel like.... adult content

...you have to beg for compliments from your SO/DH? I know that I'm not the size 10 I was when we started dating 11 years ago... but dang it I've brought 2 beautiful kids into this world... No, I don't exercise like I used to and I take complete responsibility for that. But its hard when you work 40 hrs a week, do EVERYTHING around the house, and still make time for mommy/baby time. I just feel like the only time he ever has anything good to say about me is when he wants in my pants....

2AwesomeKiddos

Asked by 2AwesomeKiddos at 9:04 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• Luckily i dont have to beg...he tells me im beautiful every now and then or that i look good when i dress up...and im not the size 3 i was either...more on the 13-14 side now...but my usually reply is hes full of it..lol
    Erzy

Answer by Erzy at 9:12 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Mines the same way. He whistles at me when I walk by or bend over and I tell him to bite me or something. I don't feel that attractive. Sorry that your husband won't compliment you as much, but maybe it's just because he always sees you as that and feels like he's just repeating himself. Ask him why he's not complimenting you as much.
    kandimomma

Answer by kandimomma at 9:20 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Then you need to speak up and let him know how you feel. Don't attack him, just calmly express your feelings. Hopefully he'll see the light and change his ways.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:25 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Never he compliments me all the time and leaves little comments on my facebook :)
    CrazyMommy87

Answer by CrazyMommy87 at 9:40 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• no , my husband tells me a few times a day how beautiful i am
    PrettyBaby24

Answer by PrettyBaby24 at 10:04 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• i think it's just in their nature that they don't want us to see the manly man break down and find beauty and speak about it lol
    hang in there
    Amanda11810

Answer by Amanda11810 at 10:50 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• My dh doesn't complement me much. But I didn't grow up in a home where I heard a lot of complements, usually my negatives were harped on. So I figure that not hearing anything negative is a good thing lol. If hearing compliments is what you need to hear you should let your dh know that.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 8:20 PM on Mar. 24, 2011