Does anyone know how i can create a web site for a business im trying to start up?

survivormama10

Asked by survivormama10 at 9:18 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Money & Work

• I would try freewebs.com
    Momm2Princess

Answer by Momm2Princess at 9:22 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I would start off with Vista Print. From my experience they are the easiest and fastest way to get a website up. However, depending on what you want on your website, it could cost anywhere from $5-$30 a month. Once you get your basics on your website and publish it, then you can work on designing your own website and switching to to a host. I highly suggest FatCow for a host once you do that. They are only $6 a month. I also suggest getting your own domain name. You can get them for as little as $9 a year.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:40 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Sure!  There is an article which I find very useful:  How to Quickly Build a Business Website

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:56 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• My webhost has a plan for only $2 a month. I run a web design service if you are interested, just send me a message. (c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:08 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I am the founder of Cosmic Creations Design Studio, we offer design solutions that are professional, modern, and most of all affordable for our clients. Having a well designed and developed business for your website is one of the best investments you can make in your business because it opens up a whole new venue for finding and attracting customers/clients. We have pre-packaged bundles or you can request a Custom Quote and we will build a package to fit your budget.

There are also a lot of options out there if you want to try to build a website yourself. Planning and organization are big keys to successful websites.

Message me if you have questions or need help :)
    lil-momma-shara

Answer by lil-momma-shara at 12:11 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• www.vistaprint.com
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 4:52 PM on Mar. 27, 2011