What would you do ?

Ok so i will make this as short as possible

My S/O and i have been together for 6 years and the entire time we have been arguing about him looken at porn and jerking off and not fucking me. We did have sex like anytime i would complain but then after that if i dont say anything he can go months without fucking me. I even kissed a guy in front of him to prove a point and he still didnt get it and this was last November and cause of this we had bullshit make up sex and he got me pregnant cause he knew i was getting sick of this whole situation so i ended up keeping the baby which i dont regret cause i love my daughter but i keep asking him y do u want me to be with u if u not fucken me or u not even cheating on me he cant explain him self  what would u do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:29 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• I am confused about him not being upset about you kissing another guy in front of him then again maybe he knew what you were trying to do and it didn't phase him. It seems like maybe there are some issues going on with him. I always suggest communicating to find out what the problem is. If you really want to make it work try counseling. It just seems like maybe there are other underlying issues that have been or are going on in the relationship. But to go months in a relationship and no intimacy??...I hope it works out for you and your family =)

NewMayMommy_25

Answer by NewMayMommy_25 at 9:39 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• here goes.. if you kissed a guy in front of him and he did not flip out... he does not want you. you should maybe think about moving on with your life.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 9:33 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• hes not into u...
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 10:19 PM on Mar. 23, 2011