HPV

Does anyone out there have HPV? I got diagnosed last Sept, and had a pap, colpo and biopsy. Then, I was supposed to be clear this time but went back yesterday and found another spot...dr. thinks that it's just a scar though but had the biopsy anyways sent off yet again..OUCH. Well last week I was spotting so now my dr is making me really nervous bc he's kind of a half ass dr anyways, and now he's sending all these labs off and was acting very, very concerned but wouldn't tell me anything. Can I have somebody's thoughts please?!?!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Health

• I have had HPV since 2008. I have had several paps,colposcopies, and biopsies since then. every 4-6 months, and after my son was born in 2009 my pap was clear. My pap for 2010 wasnt, and I have had one colpol in Nov 10, will have another soon even though I am pregnant. Just wait and wee. The colposcopys can mess with your body and cause spotting and stuff.
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 9:54 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• *See not wee.
    ArmyWifeAshlie