midnight sun?

when is supose to come out?

whitenena

Asked by whitenena at 8:58 AM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Entertainment

• For all you movie/tv/actor/actress/etc. answers: www.imdb.com. Just search for whatever you are looking for and it should be able to tell you many things, including when a movie is scheduled to come out.
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 9:14 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I heard it's not actually supposed to come out now. She's not finishing it because someone leaked their rough draft to the public. Go to her website and you can download her rough draft and read it...but as far as I know, she isn't going to complete it now.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:28 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• It's not. Renee is right =]

She got really sore over the first 12 chapters being leaked (I would too!), and she decided to put it on hold "indefinitely". Sooo...when/IF she decides to pick it back up and rewrite it, we'll all know about it. But I say it'll be at least a year or two before she decides to do that. She's explicitly stated that she wants to work on other stories and other ideas right now before she goes back to the Twilight world >:( Blah.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:20 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• It is not.

If you are interested in seeing what it might have been like she posted the first 12 chapters on her website.

http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/pdf/midnightsun_partialdraft3.pdf

You can only read it on the internet and it is a rough draft so it is not the finished copy she wanted.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 10:28 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Actually, when I last went to her website a couple of weeks ago, it had an update at the bottom in the Midnight Sun section, that said she is going to finish it now. It said she got a lot of mail about it from fans, and so she will finish it and is working on it, but it is early, and there is no date available.
    sandra1023

Answer by sandra1023 at 6:53 PM on Nov. 26, 2008