Do you have one breast larger than the other?

If so, do you notice that your shirts alway pull to one side?

I don't have one noticeably larger but my shirts always shift to the right side and this is the only thing I can think of.

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 9:43 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I wear padded bras so you don't really notice it when I am wearing a shirt, but if I have my bra and shirt off you can tell
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 9:46 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• lol. yes my right boob is slightly bigger but not to the point where my shirt pulls to the right though, because i am only 36 b cup.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 9:46 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• yea and its a big difference at least to me one side was almost cup larger than the other but after breastfeeding they seem to be closer in size., but when i breastfeed again (i've done it 3 times & will be doing it again with this baby) The side that was always bigger before always produces more milk.
    CrazyMommy87

Answer by CrazyMommy87 at 9:52 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Yep, but it's only noticeable in a couple of my tops because they're pretty low cut (like my corset).
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 9:54 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Yes but it's not really noticeable to anyone but me and my husband.
    Anonymous

• Yes, but it's not noticeable at all.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:03 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• No. They have never been any different. I have always wondered why mine look perfectly symmetrical...it is normal for them not to be. I have HUGE boobs so I would think I would notice if they were slightly different.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 10:22 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• My left one is a bit bigger then the right one. when i first started developing I had one on the left before the right one started growing & I was nervous I was only going to get one lol
    Anonymous

• most people have one larger than the other mine used to be a cup size larger and my shirt always looked twisted
    EricaLaShay1025

Answer by EricaLaShay1025 at 10:40 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• This applies to all women....Actually, people in general. Everyone has one side of their body that is larger than the other. But most of the time its not noticeable
    MaterialGirl198

Answer by MaterialGirl198 at 12:06 PM on Mar. 24, 2011