I feel so GRRRR and don't know why!! How do I keep from removing my husbands head, its not his fault?

AmandaV.

Asked by AmandaV. at 9:50 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• tell him you really need to vent and that it has nothing to do with him but you need to get it out before you explode....if it fits the situation let him know up front that (1) he can't fix it (because he will want to), (2) you don't want his opinion or advice, and (3) you may cry or yell because you are angry, and it is not directed at him.... that's what I do with my hubby.
    ElenaC419

Answer by ElenaC419 at 10:26 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• You must be under a lot of stress. Slow down and think of things that you love about your husband so that you'll turn your thoughts away from head-removing. :)

Answer by Bmat at 9:53 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Take some pm relief and go take a nap. If you are pg skip the pm relief and go on to bed. Some sleep, rest & relaxation will help.

MeredithDav

Answer by MeredithDav at 10:19 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• breathe
    Amanda11810

Answer by Amanda11810 at 10:45 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• get the lavender and rose oil out , and breath deeply and it will relax you and bring you back to your self. :)
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 4:31 AM on Mar. 24, 2011