Hank Aaron PRE rookie card. How much could this be worth?

DH came across a mint Hank Aaron PRE rookie card. How much could this be worth? Nothing came up when I googled it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:07 AM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Could be worth a fair amount to a collector. Depends on what series of cards it is...the year....etc....many factors. Your best bet is to google "sports trading card pricing guides" or something to that degree....you MIGHT be able to find something online, otherwise you would have to get a copy of a pricing guide like Tuff Stuff or another sports trading card pricing magazine, which you could probably get at a store that sells magazines and what not.
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 9:19 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• when i googled his rookie card, a buyer on ebay bought one for 21K you should call a collector store and dont let them tell you not much etc,cause thats crap... anything hank aaron has out there is worth a bit... not saying the card you have is work 5 digits, but you just never know... start calling around, or get it appraised, and put it in a safety deposit box, that is where ten of my collector cards are... and two balls... dont want anything to happen to them..
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 12:49 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• check on www.beckett.com .my husband said it's probably worth alot but baseball cards worth goes up and down all the time
    lilybug524

Answer by lilybug524 at 10:46 PM on Dec. 6, 2008