Just needing to vent...

Ok my fiance has always been a little insecure but now hes full on annoying! I go to school full time and hes getting on me because I went to study with a classmate of mine named Jr. I've told Jesse about him and he usually blows me off when I do. Well I told him today we went to mc d's and he flipped out cuz I bought Jr a burger and a drink....It annoys me because he uses the excuse he's never met the guy but Jr has offered to come meet him JUST to make Jesse feel better but like I said he blows it off. Now I don't know if I'm in the wrong or not but either way I'm seriously annoyed!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• Well, I mean we all know what happens after buying a guy a burger and a drink SEX THEN MARRIAGE!. Good Lord. If I were you, I'd just bring the guy over so your boyfriend can meet him. Then if he still has a problem with it, seriously discuss at a time when you're not coming home from hanging out with the guy, because then tensions will be high.
    metalhealthmom

Answer by metalhealthmom at 10:14 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Maybe you can tell your fiance you want to go out to eat. Tell Jr to meet y'all there but don't tell your fiance and they can meet that way. I don't know how your fiance reacts to surprises though hugs worth a try.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 10:17 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• You are studying it sounds like someone has issues if he has offered to meet him and he will not then he is the one with the issues.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:18 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Thanks guys and yeah the whole bringing him to the house would cause a major fight lol. Though Sweetpea's idea isn't bad... Thanks again ^_^
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:24 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• It will only get worse, squash it now, prepare for hell or leave.
    jonellg

Answer by jonellg at 1:09 AM on Mar. 24, 2011