Holy cow snow

Did we really get snow and sleet today in NYC, I just got home from work and it was ridiculous outide. Unbelieveable this weather!!!!

lilaZian7s

Asked by lilaZian7s at 10:14 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Home & Garden

• How is this a question? Is it rhetorical? Or simply a comment?
    LovableFox

Answer by LovableFox at 10:17 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Same in Chicago! Almost 60 one day and freezing the next. Crazy weather.
    catsmom1993

Answer by catsmom1993 at 10:17 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• can you believe this shit?
    it was just 70 last friday and now its been snowing! im sick of it.
    it was warm already by now last yr.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:18 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• in northern wisconsin here. We got about 7 inches. I am soooo ready for warm weather and sunshine!!
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 10:19 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• excellent observation loveable, Im sorry for posting a statement I upset a CM member, I mean no harm someone can take it down if they want or I will take it down if it offends anyone. My strongest appologies to everyone.
    lilaZian7s

Comment by lilaZian7s (original poster) at 10:20 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Yet, here in NC, we are mid 80s today and sunny. Now our cars were covered in YELLOW (pollen) though. I'll honestly take your sleet and snow as my allergies are going nuts.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 10:20 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Where I live we also had holy cow snow today. So much for spring . i would love some of that NC weather, including the pollen .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 10:30 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• FYI, No loveable its not rhetorical, rhetorical mean that one is trying to build an argument in a question, rhetorical question is a question in which the asker tries to build rhetoric in ones own question, examples: Why are you so ugly, why are you so stupid, these are examples of rhetorical question. Do you see how the person is already assuming the person being asked will concede that he or she is stupid, and one uses that rhetoric in the form of a question. Since I left no indication of what side of the argument I was taking this would not be a rhetorical question. Not bad for a bartender,who learned english as a second language right guys?
    lilaZian7s

Comment by lilaZian7s (original poster) at 10:43 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• We're hoping so much for sunny, warm weather that we forget that March is a very wacky month--weather wise that is. Hang in there, it will change very soon.
    Chiqui52

Answer by Chiqui52 at 12:29 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• We had over 6 inches yesterday.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:22 AM on Mar. 24, 2011