Did I time things right this month? adult content

ok so df and i dtd on friday, sunday, and monday... ovulation was on monday as far as I know of... hence monday was the last day of my ewcm, it turned tacky and cloudy on tuesday... does anyone think i have a high chance of pregnancy????????????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:16 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Conception most likely occurs right after menstruation.
    LovableFox

Answer by LovableFox at 10:23 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Possibly. if it were me yes, I would be pregnant, lol I am fertile myrtle. It is hard to say though. Take a test the morning after u miss your period, you will find out then :) good luck!!
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 10:23 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• But to answer your question, you timed it perfectly, now it is the waiting game.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 10:24 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Ummmmm.... conception occurs right after menstruation? Since when??
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 10:25 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• haha thanks ladies, and i know better about conception chances right after menstruation, unless someone is ovulating more than once a month then no you would not get pregnant right after menstruation!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:33 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Your timing was spot on.

Answer by gdiamante at 10:34 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• ahhhh thank you so much i needed to hear this, df and i have been trying for several months, this month was the first month in several that i have even had the perfect ewcm... i mean it was perfect, if the little swimmes cant survive in that i dont know what it can survive in! I believe that having lost 20 pounds recently, it helped me to get my ovulation in check! So here we go for the two week wait and I am so nervous and excited! are there any good websites on the two week wait that anyone would suggest for me to check out???? :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:37 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Sounds Like You Timed It Right Good Luck :)
    EmmaOx

Answer by EmmaOx at 6:49 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Your chances are as high as they could possibly be. Perfect timing. Good luck!
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 11:52 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Even though I timed things perfect this month there is still alot of doubt in me... I am now 5DPO... what should I do to wait it things out? any advice or help?! im losing my mind waiting, and im VERY impatient, just ask my 3 year old son he will tell you I only count to 3 with him!lol!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:33 PM on Mar. 26, 2011