Easter basket help for a 21 month old.

I have an Easter basket that we plan on using every year for our daughter. However, I am not 100% sure what to put in it for her. I was thinking maybe a mini stuffed animal, and passed that I just have no clue. It's the large size that Pottery Barn had last year, but even then it's not HUGE. Lol.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Razelda

Asked by Razelda at 10:18 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I like putting summer toys like beach balls (they don't have to be blown up if the basket is small) bubbles, sand toys, that kind of thing...
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 10:20 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I shot of red bull and a puppy? JK. Do a little bit of chocolate, a stuffed toy is a good idea, a DVD, a board book, lots of easter grass, box of crayons, stickers, a coloring book, and/or any candy you think she can handle.
    jenmerk

Answer by jenmerk at 10:51 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• bubbles, chubby crayons, sidewalk chalk,a bouncy ball ( big enough so she can't put it in her mouth),board books
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 11:24 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• side walk chalk, bouncy ball for outside, some clothes, maybe a fun kids sprinkler, fresh fruit rather than candy
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:36 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Most of these things she has, minus the candy which we don't give her. And we don't have a yard only a tiny lanai, so there isn't any room for outdoor toys.

Thanks though.
    Razelda

Comment by Razelda (original poster) at 12:23 AM on Mar. 24, 2011