If you could fly any of your family members home for the holidays who would it be and why?

kim168

Asked by kim168 at 9:15 AM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Just for Fun

• my cosin in ohio that i haven't seen for a long time,and my great aunt lou in fl because i have'nt seen her sence i was a pre-teen...
    Anonymous

• My brother. I miss him so much. We live in Chicago and he lives in Oregon and is having a lot of money issues right now. In the last 9 years I've seen him twice...when my mom died in 2000 and when my dad had a heart attack in 2006. I haven't seen him since he went back home in July 06. I wish he could be here instead of sleeping on a friend's couch and bumming Thanksgiving dinner off of their family members (actually his friends' families always invite him over for every holiday--they're great).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:19 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• My daughter that is not talking to me and her DH and my grandson.
    My mom of corse.
    My daughter that is in germany, and her DH and my granddaughter.
    We all haven't been together in soooooo looonnnggg.

Answer by louise2 at 9:21 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Me... All of my family is in south Fl while I am in San Diego. The school doesn't support children, so my son is with my parents. I am dying to see him. It has been two months. I never want to be away from him this long again.
    Mary_CoreysMom

Answer by Mary_CoreysMom at 9:37 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Me, my hubster and daughter.. we're both from LI, NY, but live in VA. I miss my family. His lives here now too... same town.. but its still not my family.
    ZoeKatsMom

Answer by ZoeKatsMom at 10:35 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I would have to say my mom and my sister. I live in Louisiana and they live in Oklahoma. Not far I know but still not able to be there if I'm going to be able to go to my mom's wedding in July. I would much rather be there for that.
    Nettye

Answer by Nettye at 5:17 PM on Nov. 26, 2008