Weight loss

ok, so i have lost and gained weight throughout my whole pregnancy.. i lost alot in my 1st trimester then gained back lbs in my second.. well now in my 3rd, my morning sickness has come back and have lost 9 more lbs so far.. i am 15 pounds lighter than i was pre pregancy.. so far, my lil man is growing fine, (actually he is bigger than normal) so should i still be worried about the weight loss?? i eat just fine but with my sickness its hard to hold foods down.. any advice or anything i should be worried about?

1sttimemom2011

Asked by 1sttimemom2011 at 10:26 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I'd say as long as your baby is growing and your doctor is aware of the situation, try not to stress about it, assuming you're not underweight. I'm sure you've been told to try to eat small meals and all that. Make sure everything you eat counts--try not to eat junk or empty calories. Get whole grains and foods high in iron and proteins (eggs are excellent!). Drink lots of water! Good luck!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 10:35 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I believe as long as your baby isn't suffering any weightloss and/or is growing then you should be okay. Are you taking your vitamins? I would think that would be most important. I tried drinking Ensure on the days that I didn't feel like eating, maybe you could try that. And, talk to your ob/gyn, that is what they are there for, right? I hope you and baby will be just fine. Take care of you both.
    Kelly502

Answer by Kelly502 at 10:45 PM on Mar. 23, 2011