Have you or your SO ever gone to extremes to kill a bug?

A couple of years ago, there was a huge bee in our place (I'm allergic to some bees, and I think DH is, too), and I freaked out and yelled for him because it was on the ceiling and I couldn't reach it. After chasing it around with a fly swat, a shoe, etc., DH grabbed his can of Axe body spray and a lighter and made a makeshift flame thrower to kill that thing lol. It worked, but I thought he was going to burn the house down lol.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 10:32 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Lol! I was doing the dishes a while back and a spider decided to drop down right beside my head (I am terrified of spiders!) I yelled for my hubby and he of course is afraid of the darn things, too so I grabbed a can of hairspray and froze it to death, lol. Pathetic, I know.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 10:42 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• that is amazing and very heroic. i would definitely go to that length to kill a fricken bug. i have a bug phobia i SWEAR. every few years or so we'll get a hobo spider or two out of our basement.... i LITERALLY scream like a freak and I usually climb onto the kitchen counter. I have cried about it before.
    theyre huge.
    thankfully we haven't had any since like a year before i had my kids. i would FLIP if there was a hobo spider near one of my babies :P
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 10:39 PM on Mar. 23, 2011