Cafemom rountine..whats yours?

I go to the site..cafemom.com LOl.. then I click on activities and see my replies to questions if I have any. Then I click on the answers tab and right click, open new tab to several and go through them one by one and go back to the page hit refresh and go down the list and right click open new tab and go through them..of course answering some questions and sometimes I pause and ask my own question and go back to that routine. LOL

KayGia0704

Asked by KayGia0704 at 10:37 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I look at my answers profile and see whats going on. I check up on responses to the recent questions I've answered to see if I have anything more to add. I usually hit up relationships, politics and current events, and religious debate and then if I'm still online I answer questions from the "newest questions"

When I first joined I was all about the groups but ever since I discovered the questions part of CM I almost never check them. I like points and achievements , it makes me feel like I'm making progress even if it is meaningless internet stuff.
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 10:41 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I change my thought bubble then go to my main group and then to answers usually food first, because I always need dinner ideas, and you guys have a lot of great ones. If Im really bored I go on over to the stir and read a blog or check on contests to enter.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 11:00 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• First I go to my activities to see if anyone has answered any of my questions or if I've been voted up on a question or anything like that....if I've been voted up I go to see what I said because I've usually forgotten lol then I start answering questions.....I go the newest questions first and then relationships, then general parenting....wash, rinse, repeat lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 11:29 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• What is the point of the right clicking thing? I didn't even know you could check to see if you've been voted up or whatnot.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 11:53 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I right click on certain questions I want to open and just open new tabs of the them. basically opening the pages with the questions.
    KayGia0704

Comment by KayGia0704 (original poster) at 11:57 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I go straight to answers, then sometimes I go into my groups (usually my running group and my Healthy Weight Loss group).
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:58 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• When I first joined CM, I was all about Polls. That place is a graveyard now. Now, I type in "cafemom.com/answers", and come directly here. I'll go a month without even viewing my homepage. I only go to my groups if I have a specific thought that inspires me to visit them. The first thing I do is check activities, if I have any. After that, I look at my answers profile to see what's gone on there. Then, I check (some) questions that have received additional answers beyond the one that I gave. If I need to respond to one of those, I do. If not, I move to P&CE, then other sections.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 5:19 PM on Mar. 24, 2011