Who is your internet provider? Are you satisfied?

We're with AT&T. Our internet has gotten slow, and our bill inching up each month until, within the space of a year I went from paying under $40 a month to over $50. I called and complained about the price and the speed and they kindly doubled my speed and discounted me $13 a month. Real nice, except it seems like my internet is SLOWER now! ARgh! I'm going to look around and see what else is out there.

Adelicious

Asked by Adelicious at 10:44 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Technology

• Comcast ... HATE IT ... they have the slowest turn around time on service calls I've experienced. It took 4 days to get my internet fixed. And they didn't even offer to pro rate my bill. I had to bitch for it.
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 10:48 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• We have Suddenlink because there isn't much else to choose from around here. The speed is very inconsistent. We are always calling them complaining about speed issues and they always have some excuse about why it's so slow. We pay like $55 a month.
    Bears.Mommy

Answer by Bears.Mommy at 10:51 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Comcast, they charge out the yin-yang but I like the service they provide.
    jenmerk

Answer by jenmerk at 10:53 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I got Cox Communications, I like them it's reasonable priced for the speed of internet you want, and it's pretty fast. Im satisfied!
    lil_shannie

Answer by lil_shannie at 10:54 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Cox cable
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 10:58 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Qwest - We have been very happy with their service.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 11:00 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I Love our new provider. Virgin Mobile 2200 broadband. It is unlimited internet for up to 5 different devises. Computers, x-box etc , for 40 bucks a month. No contract. but the device is around 150.00 and you own it. Only a one time fee. Then 40 bucks a month.
    tkwoverwhelmed

Answer by tkwoverwhelmed at 11:21 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• We have a local one, Rainier Connec,t that is powered by our local cable company. I love it. Not a fan of the big corporations.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 12:08 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• We have clear, and love it!

Answer by rkoloms at 9:27 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Check out my website and see which providers are in your area. Hopefully this is helpful.

www.5linx.net/teamwade
    nikisha41

Answer by nikisha41 at 8:34 PM on Mar. 29, 2011