Imnot understanding my married friends maybe ya will

ok so many chicks be complaing that they are not satisfied in their relationship (sexually). I suggest toys or something like that but they will still mention it and in my head I am like you are married. It is not about being sexually satified anymore. That is something you worry bout more when your young and single. n ot saying when you are older you don't want to be less satisfied but once your married it is about more than that.

My feeling is you should just be happy with what ya got...I mean you knew how he was working it before ya got together so why the lip now?

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 10:51 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• I completely disagree that sexual satisfaction is for young single people. And I would bet a lot of money you'll disagree with what your saying in 20 years. Women don't even enter their sexual prime until mid to late 30s.

I do agree though that if someone complains and does nothing to change it that it gets old to hear about it. But people often change over time in a marriage. And we all know many men are prone to laziness once they've "caught" the girl and don't need to try as hard. If a woman marries a man knowing he has a poor sex drive or no interest in pleasing her then that's on her... but sometimes the man might have changed his tune later on and I think she has every right to be disappointed.
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 11:02 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• bump

AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 11:02 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I would want to be satisfied no mater what age I am...

June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:02 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• But let me add I please my man too....
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:03 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I disagree. Sex grows- or it should. It takes 2! And if one isn't willing to put forth all the effort- there is a problem.
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 11:04 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I disagree. My marriage is certainly more than just sex but if one of us was not sexually satisfied then our marriage would not be quite right. Sometimes the longer you have been married the easier it is for things to get monotonous so you have to make sure that your sexual relationship is always developing, kind of a continual work in progress.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:05 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Sexual satisfaction for both husband and wife is an important part of being happily married. For the record...not all women walk to the alter already having sex. I can name you at least 5 that I know personally and 3 of them are under 30.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 11:06 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I am not married as of now but will be soon however I want to be sexually satisfied as long as my man and I are together. I will also do my part as well to keep him satisfied. I agree with the previous poster I think sometimes when two people have been together and get "comfortable" sometimes it gets easy to maybe not try as hard. For me and my relationship I want and PLAN to keep it fresh, new, and satisfying for a very long time!!

NewMayMommy_25

Answer by NewMayMommy_25 at 11:08 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• refreshing insight. for the record I do not know if my friends (the wives) how much effort they are really putting forth in that department. I just hear a lot of complaints and I am like ....well?? lol And you know what I think we (woman) hit our sexual peek at 40!!!! :) techincally I'm still in boot camp them lol
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 11:15 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• So after marriage my sex life should stop? WRONG, sex is important to every marriage. If you aren't enjoying it you are doing it wrong.
    jonellg

Answer by jonellg at 1:08 AM on Mar. 24, 2011