How does the show "Hoarding: Buried Alive" make you feel?

I always get the cleaning bug after a good episode.

jenmerk

Asked by jenmerk at 11:19 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Entertainment

• It's disgusting I haven't seen very much of any episode cuz I think it gross I can't stand dirty or cluttered!
    lil_shannie

Answer by lil_shannie at 11:20 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I do to. I don't watch it often but dh pointed out that I always navigate towards a lysol bottle when it does come on. I honestly never noticed until he said it.
    shoot4thestars

Answer by shoot4thestars at 11:21 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I just can't believe people can live like that. I get upset if I see that someone left an empty box of snacks in the pantry! I have to immediately get rid of it. I also go through my clothes, shoes, books, toys, etc. at least once of twice a year and get rid of all the things I don't need or want anymore. But these people have a sickness so I guess that's why it doesn't bother them.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:21 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I makes me feel grossed out! I feel bad for those people but at the same time, how to you really let it get that bad?
    merandaobrien

Answer by merandaobrien at 11:22 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I don't know if it was that show, but I saw a show about hoarding/hoarders a few times and it made me want to clean lol. Hmmmm... Maybe I should watch one tomorrow to get motivated lol. I sooo need to finish my spring cleaning so we can move the furniture where I want and all that stuff and get ready to paint.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:23 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• That these people have other mental health issues that need to be taken care of before the hoarding can be taken care of. It is sad to watch.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:24 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• It literally makes my skin crawl. I can't watch it.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 11:26 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I cant stand that show. I understand these people have a problem that they need to work through but I honestly cant understand it. Just looking at the images makes me cringe. Anxiety sometimes creeps up on me if I watch it haha
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 11:26 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Those shows make me feel really depressed and the people creep me out. I can't imagine living like they do and I feel such sympathy for the people who are trying to help them get rid of all the junk. Its so disturbing! They really are mentally ill.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:27 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• It makes me feel like my house is absolutely spotless, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:31 PM on Mar. 23, 2011