How to keep glasses on?

My son had glasses when his six months old but he just keeps talking them off and then his eye sight got worst because he wouldn't wear his glasses so he got new glasses so i got the band but he learn quick that he can take them off too. And he just won't wear them now idk what to do.... and btw he won't wear sun glasses either

enaNianza

Asked by enaNianza at 11:39 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Wear glasses, even if you don't need them get the one's that are just for show & wear them. My daughter was very young when she got glasses too. I wear reading glasses and saw that she put her's on or would actually leave them on when I had mine on. You know be like mommy. So I just wore them more often, prob not good for my eyes, lol
    jfblaine83

Answer by jfblaine83 at 11:42 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Well the thing is Thomas takes glasses off of everyone else when he sees them on them thank you.....
    enaNianza

Comment by enaNianza (original poster) at 11:45 PM on Mar. 23, 2011