TMI Discharge question adult content

For the past two or three months I've been experiencing clear, odorless, watery discharge..and a LOT of it. I have went the the doctor and was told it was "normal" discharge and my body was just getting used to the new relationship I am in. I also was tested for all the STDs and all were negative. My question is can this really be normal? I mean I can actuall feel it coming out..I know TMI sorry...Also I have had three kids..could it be I'm leaking urine and thinking its discharge?
I had to ask because I'm actually in pain down there from the constant wiping and chafing going on. Plus I'm still a little paranoid that it could actually be an STD even though all tests were negative. Any advice?

way1

Asked by way1 at 11:40 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Health

• "The new relationship you're in?" What does that mean? Unless you're pregnant, I've never heard of your vaginal discharge being affected by the relationships you have. Is it slimey feeling? Do you wear a pantyliner?
    tiff4q

Answer by tiff4q at 11:48 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Oh god I hope you are not a troll if not go get a second opinion that doesnt sound right at all. I have never heard of bodies getting use to a relationship.
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 11:48 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I meant to say new "sexual" relationship I am in..sorry. She said it was my body just adjusting having someone different. The discharge isn't slimey..just super wet feeling. I wear pantyliners..but I get really chaffed and irrated from them...so its an off and on again thing..I've tried anti-itch creams, powder, liners, and even hemmriod wipes..nothing seems to help for long. Also I seem to get a LOT of yeast infections...do you think it could be because of those?

Oh and I'm not a troll.
    way1

Comment by way1 (original poster) at 12:01 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Are you having sex without a condom? If so you could be leaking your partner's ejaculate after sex. Men have different amounts of ejaculate and if your new partner has a larger amount of ejaculate it can increase the amount of discharge you experience.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:02 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• No we aren't wearing condoms..and actually I haven't had sex in the last three weeks and it still is a super heavy flow. Also I had a tubal 3 years ago..so no real chance of pregnancy.
    way1

Comment by way1 (original poster) at 12:04 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Maybe your thinking about him and get turned on during the day..dunno
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 12:07 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• this sounds so... I dunno, at any rate.. go get a second opinion, if you're experiencing yeast infections.. that's probably the issue I mean really how can you be having numerous yeast infections but nothing else going on... doesn't make sense ya know what I mean.
    Camilletnt

Answer by Camilletnt at 12:46 AM on Mar. 24, 2011