Lmao too funny.

My daughter and I are at my mothers house and she is fixing hamburgers. So my mother asks my six year old if she wanted a crabby patty, (lol) my daughter asked if it had everything on it like spongebob crabby patties, my mother said yes. My daughter takes the plate inspects the burger and treks her she doesn't want it cause it doesn't have everything like spongebob crabby patties and that it want in the order that spongebob makes it!!! Ha ha ha what makes it funny is I told my mom I didn't want her watching spongebob my mom insisted that it was an innocent cartoon...backfired in her face!!

Has this ever happened to you with your children and parents. You told them you didn't want them doing something and they did otherwise and it backfired in their face?

prissysayshi

Asked by prissysayshi at 11:46 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Ya but it wasn't funny like yours thankfully was, I told my mom I didn't want my son playing in the fireplace with the poker and she of course let him and he still has the scar from where he got burnt!
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 11:49 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• LOL
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 3:59 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• it wasnt funny at all but yes.. my MIL said juice at night would help DD sleep and that ended up causing bottle rot during the 6 months we lived with her
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 4:02 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• lol
    MissLoveLyfe

Answer by MissLoveLyfe at 4:02 PM on Mar. 24, 2011