Do you rent or own?

Do you own your house? Do you rent a house, apartment, townhome, etc? If you rent a house how did you find it? We are looking for a house to rent but they aren't easy to come by.

mommyofone15

Asked by mommyofone15 at 12:20 AM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I rent a condo. I just went to a realty company and ask them for a print out of all their rentals. They had houses but I didn't want a house since I live alone

Answer by admckenzie at 12:22 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• We live on base, therefore we rent. =/. We don't see the point in purchasing a home when we will just be moving every few years (it seems like too much of a hassle, and we're not open to the idea of renting it out when we relocate), so we will likely buy after my husband gets out of the Navy... In 15 years. *sigh*
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 12:26 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• If you know what neighborhood that you want to live in, drive around. If you live in a big enough town or city, you will find houses with For Rent signs out front.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 12:26 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• We own our home. We bought it brand new in 1988 and spent 63,000.00 for it! Back then that was a fortune! Wish prices were that low now :( Would love to see my boys be able to buy their own home someday.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:33 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• We own our house.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:21 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I rent an apartment, and I found it through the local paper. My landlord is AWESOME, and I pay the rent by the year. He lets us do whatever we want pretty much, there was no deposit, and he doesn't care if you have pets :) He is the most easygoing landlord I've ever met!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 7:49 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I own my house.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 8:21 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• own
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 10:29 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• own
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 10:56 PM on Mar. 24, 2011